1) Always designate a Group Coordinator from the Front Desk prior to arrival.
2) Liaise constantly with the sales Group coordinator for information.
3) Check that Arrival Registration cards have been prepared for the group along with the rooming list for signature.
4) Check all Relevant correspondence has been read and briefed during the staff briefing.
5) Check Group Billing instructions and cross check the billing instructions entered on the Property management software.
Read Full Article: Handling Group Check-in in Front Office
Post a Comment