- Restaurants and dining areas have to be cleaned daily before their opening time and as and when requested by the restaurant staffs.
- Collect all the cleaning items required for particular Outlets.
- Collect the dining area keys from the security department.
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Cleaning restaurants / dining area
Guest Corridor Cleaning and Minibar / Mini fridge Cleaning by Room Boys
- Floor corridor must be cleaned at least once a day based on guest traffic and occupancy.
- Sweep the corridor from corner to corner with feather brush.
- Dust the fittings and skirting with a duster.
- Mop the floor with long handle mop.
How to clean Elevators / Lifts in hotels
- Elevator is cleaned on a daily basis because of their volume of use.
- The best time to schedule the elevator cleaning is either during late night or very early morning in order to avoid high usage.
- According to the interior design and materials used on elevator, the appropriate cleaning methods and cleaning solutions to be used.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)